Privacy Notice for Reflections Bespoke Therapy Centre
We are the Data Controller of your personal data, which means information that is about you and can be used to identify you.
We process your personal data on the basis of your explicit consent that we do so and that you are aware that such data will include sensitive information such as regarding your health, medical history and conditions.
You may withdraw this consent at any time but if you do so we will not be able to continue our therapeutic or business relationship with you except for the rendering and collection of invoices for treatment.
What information do we collect about you:
We will ask you for the following details
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your full postal address and postcode
- Your contact telephone numbers
- Your email address
- Your medical history in full or in part
- How you heard about our practice
- Your credit or debit card details
How information about you will be used:
- To book your initial assessment
- To book future appointments if you so desire
- In order to be able to stay in touch with you both during any treatment and subsequently
- To pass your name on to the therapist(s)
- To administer and manage our therapeutic and business relationship including sending you clinical reports, invoices and receipts and taking payment
- To comply with any legal or regulatory or good medical practice requirements or guidelines
We will not disclose any information to any therapist outside Reflections Bespoke Therapy Centre without your prior permission, other than for reasons of urgent medical or legal necessity.
We will not share your data with any party outside our practice for marketing purposes.
Access to your information and correction:
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at the following address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Rights under Data Protection Laws
1. The right of access
2. The right to rectification
3. The right of erasure
4. The right to restrict processing
5. The right to notification of third parties regarding rectification, erasure or restriction
6. The right to object to processing
7. The right to data portability
8. The right to withdraw consent
9. The right to complain to a supervisory authority
(The Information Commissioner’s Office website is at https://ico.org.uk
NOTE: some of these rights are complex and conditional, not automatically available for a specific request
How to contact us:
- By email (email@example.com)
- Or write to: Reflections Bespoke Therapy Centre, 1 Harrowes Meade, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 8RR.
We may change this privacy notice by publishing a new version on our website. It is advisable to check that page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.